Two Rivers Academy Application Process
Student application should be completed on a computer. The application may not function properly on a mobile devices.
Classes are as follows:
Infant/Toddler - 0,1,2 years old
Primary - 3, 4, 5 years old
Lower elementary - 6, 7, 8 years old
Complete the form below:
Getting to know your child and family
Late fee agreement
2. Submit completed Application Packet with $50 non-refundable Application Fee to Two Rivers Academy. Payment can be made by check to Two Rivers Academy or online via paypal sent to email@example.com or via our web page www.tworiversacademy.org
3. (Not required for Summer only students) Schedule Family-School Interview. The interview will be held in your home with the purpose of exchanging information. We invest this time in your family so that you can get your questions answered and determine if the values and goals of the school are a good “fit” for your family, and vice-versa. The purpose of this visit is not to judge the child or family or to select the “best” students from a pool of applicants.
4. Schedule Readiness Assessment for your child. If your child does not show readiness for the program during the summer assessment, we will assess your child again closer to the beginning of the school year.
5. Upon your child’s acceptance to the program, submit $100 ($50 for summer only) deposit to hold your child’s place. You will be notified by mail within 10 days if your child has been accepted to the program.
6. Submit Tuition before the first day of school.